Welcome to my blog... I'm going to post some pictures of the things I've been making and record the progress of my venture into the world of crafty commerce.
I've been focusing on making jewellery from recyled beads and these are for sale on a fantastic little stall in Afflecks Palace in Manchester. As well as using recycled materials I make some of my own beads and love nothing more than shopping for new beads. I am also co-producing a recipe book and love baking so have included my baking adventures too.

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Caramelised red onion bread

Having been watching 'The Great British Bake Off' and deciding I was just as good as those people I resolved to improve my onion bread recipe. This time I caramalised the onions with balsamic vinegar & sugar before kneading the mix into the already proved dough. I topped the rolls with extra onions and they went deliciously crispy when baked. YUM.




No comments:

Post a Comment