Welcome to my blog... I'm going to post some pictures of the things I've been making and record the progress of my venture into the world of crafty commerce.
I've been focusing on making jewellery from recyled beads and these are for sale on a fantastic little stall in Afflecks Palace in Manchester. As well as using recycled materials I make some of my own beads and love nothing more than shopping for new beads. I am also co-producing a recipe book and love baking so have included my baking adventures too.

Tuesday 21 September 2010

The Black Kat Designs in location

Some photos from the stall in Afflecks Palace. The stall is 'Clothing With A Conscience' and sells really beautifully ethically made clothes often from local producers.
As you can see it's a really nice vibrant stall which is rather conveniently located next to 'The Cocoa Emporium' which sells handmade cakes, chocolate and some of the nicest (and reasonably priced) coffee in Manchester. They also do lots of vegan produce too.





This is Marilyn- she runs the 'Clothing With A Conscience' stall and has been really helpful. Everyone starting a jewellery business should get one!





I think I have been really lucky with the stall's layout. I love the black shelves I think it definitely fits in with 'The Black Kat Designs'.


The new range of bags, we weren't sure how to price them (always difficult) but they have been well received.


http://clothingwithaconscience.blogspot.com

http://www.thecocoaemporium.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment